2018 Scholarship Applications Now Open
The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls (AGMF) sponsors one MFHS art student to attend a week-long summer art camp, June 24 – 29, 2018, at the University of Wisconsin – Green Bay valued at $589.
- 2017-18 MFHS Freshman, Sophomore
or Junior in good standing
- able to provide own transportation to/from camp
- write a one-page essay on why you are our ideal candidate and mail to:
PO Box 622
Menomonee Falls WI 53052
- postmarked by April 13, 2018
- include email and phone number with your submission
Campers choose to work in one art medium, allowing for an immersion experience in that genre.
- contemporary approaches in painting
- computer animation
- mixed media
- explorations in watercolor
- photography in black and white
- extreme design
Critiques, slide lectures, field trips, and a final exhibition all encourage exchange of ideas and styles. Campers are taught by some of the finest teachers and professional artists from across the state.
Visit http://icareforchildren.org/events/?qemmonth=1 uwgb.edu/camps/art/ for more information.