2018 Scholarship Applications Now Open
The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls (AGMF) sponsors one MFHS art student to attend a week-long summer art camp, June 24 – 29, 2018, at the University of Wisconsin – Green Bay valued at $589.
- 2017-18 MFHS Freshman, Sophomore
or Junior in good standing
- able to provide own transportation to/from camp
- write a one-page essay on why you are our ideal candidate and mail to:
PO Box 622
Menomonee Falls WI 53052
- postmarked by April 13, 2018
- include email and phone number with your submission
Winner will be notified by April 20, 2018.
Campers choose to work in one art medium, allowing for an immersion experience in that genre.
- contemporary approaches in painting
- computer animation
- mixed media
- explorations in watercolor
- photography in black and white
- extreme design
Critiques, slide lectures, field trips, and a final exhibition all encourage exchange of ideas and styles. Campers are taught by some of the finest teachers and professional artists from across the state.
Visit uwgb.edu/camps/art/ for more information.