The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls (AGMF) sponsors one MFHS art student to attend a week-long summer art camp, June 23 – 28, 2019, at the University of Wisconsin – Green Bay valued at $595. This year’s scholarship funds have been donated by the Kuether family in memory of accomplished painter and long-standing member, Mary Ann Olcott Kuether.
- 2018-19 MFHS Freshman, Sophomore
or Junior in good standing
- able to provide own transportation to/from camp
- write a one-page essay on why you are our ideal candidate and mail to:
PO Box 622
Menomonee Falls WI 53052
- postmarked by February 15, 2019
- include email and phone number with your submission
Winner will be notified by March 1, 2019.
Campers choose to work in one art medium, allowing for an immersion experience in that genre.
- computer animation
- mixed media
- colored pencil
Critiques, slide lectures, field trips, and a final exhibition all encourage exchange of ideas and styles. Campers are taught by some of the finest teachers and professional artists from across the state.
Visit uwgb.edu/art-camps/high-school-summer-art-camp/overview/ for more information.