We are proud to announce Emma Molli as the recipient of our 2022 Art Camp Scholarship! Congratulations Emma on your winning essay and interest in pursuing art! Emma is registered for Ceramics as her 3D workshop option and Painting for 2D. We cannot wait to hear about her incredible experience at UW-Whitewater this summer!
Since 2015, the Art Guild of Menomonee Falls has sponsored one Menomonee Falls High School student to attend a week-long summer camp.
For 2022, we proudly announce that we have selected UW-Whitewater’s Fine Art Camp, held June 26-July 1, 2022.
- Campers will choose one 3D and one 2D workshop to participate in for 4 hours each day.
- 3D: ceramics or sculpture
- 2D: digital media or painting
- Camp instructors are all current full-time faculty members of the Art & Design Department at UW-W.
- A closing reception/art exhibition will be held 5-6pm on Friday, July 1st, as a showcase for the artists and parents.
- Campers may attend as a commuter or resident camper. Residents stay overnight in one of the UW-W resident halls. Lodging and meals are included in the scholarship award.
Students need to submit a 250-500 word essay on why they are our ideal candidate. Deadline to be considered for the 2022 scholarship is February 17, 2022. Winner will be notified by March 1st and encouraged to officially register with UWW soon after.
- 2021-22 MFHS freshman, sophomore or junior in good academic standing
- able to provide own transportation to/from camp
- 2015: Miranda Fluegge
- 2016: Hanna Milos
- 2017: Katherine Kirk
- 2018: Dylan Frey
- 2019: Ella Blowers
- 2020: Jalen Brock
- 2022: Emma Molli